This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
Amidst a season devoted to warm and hearty dishes of dull hues, a rainbow of colors on your plate is sure to delight! This isn’t your ordinary winter salad. With the gluttonous overindulgence of the holidays upon us, I am sharing a healthier option for in between festivities. This holiday citrus salad drizzled with honey lime dressing is the perfect mix of flavors. Walnuts add a crunch, pomegranate seeds bring a surprise, while citrus fruits pack the zing! The best part? You won’t have to worry about heartburn thanks to Nexium® 24HR Capsules 42ct.
Perfect for a nutritious lunch or a side dish for your holiday meal. Lucky for us, citrus fruits are always in season. I don’t think your food can get any more beautiful; this salad is simply mouthwatering!
1 pink grapefruit
2 navel oranges
½ small red onion
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
½ teaspoon honey
Lime and lemon juices
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Peel the orange and grapefruit with a sharp knife. Cut off as much of the white pith as possible and remove any pits. 2. Slice fruit into wheel shapes.
3. Cut the pomegranate down the middle and extract the seeds from half of the fruit.
4. Peel and chop half of the onion into slivers.
5. Layer fruit on a festive holiday serving dish. Sprinkle with salt and garnish with chopped onion, walnuts, and pomegranate seeds.6. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, honey, lemon and lime juice until well combined.
7. Drizzle mixture over salad. Serve immediately for best results. It pays to be prepared! Be ready to indulge in your favorite holiday foods without the fear of frequent heartburn. Get all-day, all-night protection with just one pill a day of Nexium® 24HR Capsules 42ct. It keeps working long after the big feast. Find Nexium® 24HR at your local Walgreens. May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed.What acidic, spicy, or greasy food will you be indulging in over the holidays? This recipe is Santa approved!