Graffiti vs. Street Art
Street Art is about the public eyes, whereas graffiti is about the tagger. Street Art says “Have you thought about this?” where Graffiti Tagging says “I tag, therefore I exist.”
Did I do good with the camouflage? Totally unplanned by the way! This is a Newtown gem here.
- Hosier and Rutledge Lane, opposite Federation Square
- Caledonian Lane, off Little Bourke Street
- Union Lane, off Bourke Street Mall
- Degraves St
- Flinders Lane and Cocker Alley
- Centre Place, between Collins Street and Flinders Lane
Pretty rad right? Which is your favourite wall? Stay tuned next week for part two of many!