**50% discount on all sponsorships until the New Year using: NYE2015**
It’s time to bust out the Yule lager and get Tannenbombed as we celebrate the most wonderful time of the year! As I mentioned before, coming from a boozy family, our holidays
revolve around are gently accompanied by a few adult beverages. We all love our families, but the high-stress of the holidays can be grounds for chaos. My foolproof way to maintain your sanity? Drinking games!
Supplies: Seasonal beer, RumChata, eggnog, peppermint schnapps, champagne and Fireball if you’re feeling extra festive.
# of Players: In the spirit of the holidays, the more the merrier!
Objective: Drink so much you forget the after-Christmas blues of waiting 365 more days.
Now who’s ready to get crunk for Christmas?
Christmas DRINKING GAME
Take a drink* every time:
1. Glitter gets everywhere.
2. An exchange is clearly unequal.
3. You receive something you know has been re-gifted.
4. You realize an ingredient you forgot to buy or run out of.
5. Someone fakes liking a gift.
6. Someone doesn’t bother to hide the fact they hate their gift.
7. A kid complains that a sibling has more presents under the tree than they do.
8. Someone gets called a Scrooge or Grinch.
9. Someone tries keeping the crumpled wrapping paper.
10. You catch someone rocking an ugly Christmas sweater or Santa hat. (If they’re wearing both at the same time, finish the drink.)
*Drink is up for your interpretation, sip or gulp, I know every family is different
Take a shot every time:
1. Debate breaks out over what Christmas movie to watch.
2. Someone recites the “You’ll shoot your eye out” line while you’re watching A Christmas Story.
3. Someone recites a quote from Elf.
4. A younger relative asks to have a sip of your drink.
5. An ornament (or grandma’s vintage vase) shatters.
Shotgun a beer every time:
1. Someone asks if you have been naughty or nice this year.
2. Someone accidentally reveals to a young child that Santa doesn’t really exist. Oops.
3. It actually snows on Christmas morning.
4. Someone ask how your job search is going.
5. You forget a gift for someone who got you one.
*If the river’s running dry at this point, perhaps it’s time to take a break for turkey.
Chug an entire bottle of champagne every time:
1. A family member asks about your love life. (For singles: Whether or not you’re in a relationship yet. For couples: When you’re finally getting married.)
Game Over: You’re too sloshed to hold a conversation with grandma anymore. Or on Boxing Day, whichever comes last.
Looking on the bright side, we’ve got Boxing Day and a long weekend to recover! Cheers and Merry Christmas to you and yours!