Content Brew Breakdown
A few awesome things you’ll learn:
- Why you need an editorial calendar (hint: it won’t stifle your creativity nor your spontaneity)
- How to customize a calendar for your blog
- Why and how you should include social media in your content planning
- Eight questions to ask yourself for more effective content planning
- What types of posts bring in the best traffic
- Techniques for coming up with an endless supply of content ideas
- 23 Content Generation Prompts for Facebook and Twitter
- Attention-grabbing words and phrases to increase engagement
- Tools to save you time and keep you organized
- And so much more!
Is this course for you?
- 2014-2015 content calendar template (spreadsheet format)
- Nine written lessons, with each lesson having a video, handout or both
- Idea guides that’ll give you an endless flow of inspiration (ex. 30 Fill in the Blank blog post ideas with examples for each one)
- Interaction with other students in a private Facebook group
- Interaction on Twitter with the #contentbrew hashtag
- Forever access to the course!