1. Ignorance and intolerance (be it racists or homophobes, or really anyone close-minded to ideas outside their own).
4. Couples who say “We’re pregnant” Are you sharing a uterus or?
5. Those who drink all but one drop of milk or juice and put it back in the fridge. Just finish it. That shit’s annoying.
6. People who tickle me. You will get a kick to the noggin.
7. Duck faces past middle school.
8. Slow walkers or those that stop right in the middle of the sidewalk. Really?
9. People who are consistently late.
10. People who leave water running while brushing their teeth.
11. The automated emails you get from companies after you contact them that just say “we got your email and we’ll contact you soon.” Pointless.
12. Stores that charge extra if you pay by credit card.
13. Stepping in water while wearing socks.
14. People who ask for gluten-free products when they don’t have celiac’s disease.
15. Friends who insist on sending you their entire stream of consciousness instead of writing out their entire thought in one text, they break it up and send you 400 texts with three words in each one.
16. Hygenists that talk to you while you’ve got a giant chunk of plastic in your mouth along with a blade against your gums
19. People who don’t live up to their full potential.
20. When you’re driving behind someone who is going super slow and then when you go to pass them they slam on the gas and start going 150mph.
21. Deodorant stains.
22. People who hover over you texting or on the computer.
23. When someone tags you on Facebook in a picture where you look like a goblin. Thanks for that, friend.
24. Going out to dinner with a big group, eating $10 worth of food and having to split the whole bill and ending up paying much more than you ate.
25. Captcha. Turn that shit off.
26. People who call but don’t leave a message. Worse yet, people who answer your text with a call or snapchat.
27. When you have to walk out of the shower naked because you forgot to bring a towel with you.
30. Guys who can’t take a
subtle blatantly obvious hint you are not interested.
Now I’m curious, what quirks drive you bonkers?