This week I had to leave the woman who has been my rock for every second of my 22 years of life. Let me tell you, this was a scary thing. But I probably never would have had the courage to accept a job offer across the world if she had not instilled values of independence, drive, and passion in me from an early age.
My mother and I are virtually the same person…
- Wine and salmon is our idea of the perfect meal.
- Nerdy finance majors back in the day.
- Can’t sing, dance or keep any sort of rhythm if our lives depended on it.
- Love socializing and hosting parties but need our alone time to relax and rejuvenate.
- Driven to succeed in all aspects of life, be it relationships, careers, or self-improvement.
- Stay strong and put a smile on in every situation.
Stars- they’re just like us!
They show affection with a kiss on the cheek.
Wait, we do that too! All the time…
It’s easy to get involved. Visit the TYLENOL® Facebook page at www.TylenolStoriesofStrength.com and share your story via video or photo. Each story shared will support DoSomething.org, an organization that activates young people to be strong leaders for social change. Participants will also have a chance to win a weekly prize from TYLENOL® to take the strength passed on to them to do something that is important to them.