Is it just me or did my birthday begin a week ago? I’m sure ya’ll are as sick of hearing about it as my housemates. We can quit celebrating, today is finally the day! But, I am certainly not feelin’ 22 quite yet. If you haven’t heard yet, we are offering $700 in prizes to seven lucky ladies!
In keeping with tradition, I have added to my 21 life lessons to share with you the wisdom I’ve gained fromfrom my first 22 years of life.
1. If it scares you to death, it’s probably worth pursuing. Vulnerability is a necessary evil.
2. To feel rich, count all the things you have in life that money can’t buy.
3. Don’t invest your time and energy in matters which you have no control over. Save your passion for the good things in life. Worrying is literally betting against yourself.
4. If you aren’t pissing anyone off, you probably aren’t doing anything innovative.
5. Hangry is a real emotion. I experience it for myself on a daily basis.
6. You haven’t truly lived until you’ve done something for someone who could never repay you. Give regularly without expecting anything in return.
7. Be tough minded, yet tenderhearted. Quit with the stubbornness and proving yourself. Compromise is not a sign of defeat. It means you care more about your relationship than about being right.
8. If it matters to you you’ll find a way. Otherwise, you’ll find an excuse.