1. Life doesn’t get better – only your perception of life improves.
2. No matter how bad things get, there’s always someone out there worse off than you. Feel blessed.
3. Never get too comfortable. Change is an inevitable part of life, deal with it.
4. Be kind to unkind people, they often need it the most.
5. The past can’t be changed but the future is fully in your hands. Circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
6. Don’t be confined by rules, break them every once in a while.
7. It takes years to build up trust, but only seconds to destroy it.
8. No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.
9. You don’t need to attend every argument you are invited to. Agree to disagree, rather than tearing apart a relationship.
10. The only person you should strive to be better than is the person you were yesterday Key to happiness: Don’t compare yourself to others, you’re on a different path altogether.
11. Two people will look at the same thing and see something totally different. This is what makes life interesting.
12.Stop trying to read everyone’s mind, it can’t be done. Nobody thinks about you as much as you think about you.
13.Make time to be alone and revitalize. I love socializing, but don’t mind having time to myself every once in a while.
14. Be glad life is a challenge.
15.No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Don’t give your power away by letting others dictate how you feel. Tough for me because I really do care what other people think.
16. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
17. Home is not a place, but a feeling.
18. Money can’t buy happiness. But it can buy experiences that lead to memories.
20.Never settle for second best.If a person wants to be a part of your life they will make an obvious effort to do so. Don’t bother reserving a space in your heart for people who do not make an effort to stay.
21. Don’t waste away your days wishing for better ones ahead. Live in the here and now.