1) How do you celebrate St. Patty’s Day?
Any and every student at Miami U participates in Green Beer Day the Thursday before Spring Break (the 7th this year). This tradition started back in the 50’s when spring break was strategically placed over St. Patrick’s day to prevent drinking celebrations. Fast forward 60 years and we get BOTH 🙂 It’s a 24+ hour affair of green beer, green eggs & ham, no sleep and lots of shenanigans. Other schools try to copy it…cough cough OU…but we all know who the OG’s are 🙂
2) Did you do anything exciting for spring break?
All-inclusive resort in Cancun just last week! All ya can eat, all ya can drink. Needless to say, I’m paying for that now 🙂
3) A zombie apocalypse happens & you’re stripped of all luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
Jergen’s Sunless tanning lotion. I’m not a fan of fake n’ bake. This product is the next best thing to sunshine. It looks natural and never streaky!
4) Which cause are you most passionate about?
Currently: Project EmpowHer
5) What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Currently: Stubborn Love by The Lumineers