Fear of licking envelopes–No phobia for this, random I know.
This is a toughy. I would have to say, the last vacation we took as a family to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic before all my siblings flocked separate ways to college. Okay, I cheated, that was a whole week 🙂
I honestly don’t think I’ve reached that perfect age yet. I look forward to the day I am set in my career, madly in love with my best friend, with three kiddos.
See: Mischa Barton and I were separated at birth.
Somebody that I Used to Know- Gotye
‘I want to Break free’ by Queen
‘Where The Streets Have No Name’
-If you’d like them emailed to you, we’ll put you down on the monthly mailing list.
**We are looking for submissions for questions for future weeks, fill out this GoogleDoc if you have any snazzy ideas!
2. Did you go to college?
Currently attending Miami University majoring in finance with a business analytic minor (Nerd alert!)
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would never, ever want to win the lottery. There’s a crazy story behind that regarding my family which I will share at a later date.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
Intolerant people, meat heads, people that don’t live up to their full potential.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Soak my worries away in a steaming bubble bath 😉
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
That one time…oh wait three times, when I backed into a pole in a parking lot.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?