1. Pez Dispensers with Pez. Quite the throwback I must say!
2. Two pairs of touch screen gloves, which will work wonders on my 8 am treks across campus to class!
3. Mini vaccuum for my laptop keyboard, laziness at its finest 🙂
4. The 18th Barbie Ornament in the series, Campus Sweetheart. Cannot wait to one day hand these down to my own daughter.
5. A booklight.
6. A nice array of pretty lip glosses from Stila.
7. Comfy Kicks- take it from heels to flats in a flash. These would come in handy Uptown on the weekends if I ever got the chance to wear heels anymore. (Having a fella the same height as me makes that kinda difficult. It doesn’t bother me in the least, but boy does it bug him)
Perhaps an improvement from the Bump-Its we recieved in last year’s stocking? At least she spared me the mini egg sandwich frying pans she gave my little brother. How lucky am I to still recieve a stocking at 20? Bottom line: My mother is the best Santa known to man.
from the fella.
1. Fuzzy wuzzy teal blankie from Forever 21 (He knows me and my love for cuddling too well)
2. Pretty aqua scarf from J. Crew
3. Twilight Woods body wash… our mutual favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. I got him the men’s version for Christmas along with the cologne which he is digging already.
4. Forever 21 gift card which I cannot wait to put to use.
5. Yummy-licious edible massage lotion in Berry Passion from Victoria’s Secret (sorry mom). Can’t wait to put this one to use either 😉
6. Delicious smelling Noir Tease body mist from Vicky’s. Highly reccommend this scent to all of you!
Jack Bear couldn’t be any more spoiled. He got his very own couch from Frontgate! Next comes a heated dog condo in our yard to put an end to peeing in the house, just you wait!
Grandma Schultz squeeeezing our heads together.
My stepmother let me borrow all 7 seasons of my favorite show in the history of forever to take back to school. My grades are already bound to suffer (sorry mom)