Being cooped up for 2 days straight during Snowpocalypse 2011, following a week long hiatus of swine flu or something of that sort, I need to vent. My roommate and I are about to wring each other’s neck if we’re together any longer, so fingers crossed we have class tomorrow!
Rules to live by:
1. No matter how bad things get, there’s always someone out there worse off than you
2. Never get too comfortable
3. Never go to bed angry
4. Change is an inevitable part of life, deal with it
5. The past can’t be changed but the future is fully in your hands
6. Question everything.
7. Take responsibility for your life up to this point.
8. Believe in your ability to change your circumstances.
9. Want the good things in life, but don’t need the good things.
10. Never regret what has happened in the past, you can’t change it.
11. Don’t compare your life to others, you are on a different path altogether.
12. Never settle for second best.
13. Don’t give your power away by letting others dictate how you feel.
14. Stop trying to read everyone’s mind, it can’t be done.
15. Don’t be confined by rules, break them every once in a while
16. What’s important today won’t matter tomorrow
17. Nobody thinks about you as much as you think about you
18. Life doesn’t get better – only your perception of life improves